Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a few ways, for example when you:
- Make a donation
- Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
- To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by ASCEND FOUNDATION when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
Security & Protection of Data
- ASCEND FOUNDATION uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.